Mobile Disco Hire & DJ Services | Izaac James Disco – Exeter & Southampton
The boring (but important) bits…
- Izaac James holds Public Liability Insurance (PLI) to the value of £10million.
- Izaac James and crew member James Pike both have enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) certificates. These are today’s equivalent of CRB checks.
- Unless otherwise agreed, events or music licensing is the responsibility of the client.
Terms of Service
- Safe, appropriate, and legal access to the venue must be provided. This includes parking for
up to 2 business vehicles, and an accessible entrance to the venue.
- A stable and sufficient supply of electricity is to be provided by the client unless otherwise agreed.
- If you are unsure of the current requirements please contact us – a weak, temperamental or unsafe supply could result in damage to our equipment or injury.
- Only crew members and pre-authorised persons may touch the disco equipment.
- Any damage to the equipment during the service period (caused by persons other than IJD crew) is the responsibility of the client and therefore must be paid for in full.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the venue must be an indoor, dry, and non-smoking environment.
- The full show takes up a space measuring approximately 5m wide, 2m deep and up to 2.5m tall.
- The full show takes 2 hours to set-up and an hour to pack away.
- The show may be adjusted to fit your time or space requirements. Please contact me first.